Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Timing and Spacing

 The goal with this project was to show how less frames would make the ball move quicker over more frames which would make the ball go slower. So for the initial part 4 lines were created which I then added differently spaced lines to help with placing the ball. The frames were labeled for each and I was able to show how they all moved at different speeds with the last part of the video showing a bit of a bounce at the end. If I were to do this project again I would have drawn the balls to be more similar in size and shape and to make the animation less choppy and more smooth. Overall this really showed how spacing and timing in animation changes the movement drastically.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dialogue

  The goal for this project was to create a short animation using a clip of dialogue. I first drew a man and  used the node view to create a...