Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Floursack Animation

For this project I had to animate a flour sack doing some sort of action. I decided to use a bit of perspective in my animation with the flour sack starting in the background before jumping toward the camera and then doing another jump across the screen. I wanted to have the flour sack notice something so I gave it a little cheer to add a bit of personality. If I were to do this project again I would have probably focused more on the walk to make it less awkward along with the anticipation of the first jump. This project did help show how to keep proportions and how to give personality to a character.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dialogue

  The goal for this project was to create a short animation using a clip of dialogue. I first drew a man and  used the node view to create a...